Sunday, April 10, 2016

Post #10: Orange & Honey Body Wash


This is something I'm really excited about. I finally made my honey and orange body wash I've been talking about for a while now. I think one of the reasons I was so apt to trying essential oils is because I was never really happy with my face wash, body wash, whatever it was I was always switching from one product to another. Now after having made my own products and finding out how easy and how much I love them, I'll never be switching to anything other than my all-natural homemade concoctions. The great thing is there are endless possibilities on what you can do. Not to mention all the chemicals you're saving your body from in the long run. Now, I know I'm not all the way there yet but I'm working on it.


But any who, back to this weeks creation- honey and orange body wash. It's made out of 2/3 cup castile soap, 1/4 cup honey, 2 teaspoons jojoba oil, 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil, 2 teaspoons vegetable glycerin, and 50 drops of orange essential oil.



To make you simply measure it all out and pour it into your jar, put the lid on, and shake just enough to mix in your oils. 


I just finished this gem and am tempted to take my second shower of the day to test it out. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment