Sunday, April 3, 2016

Post #8: Face Lotion Review

We’re going to rewind a little bit to my third post. About a month ago I made my day and night face lotions. At first I wasn’t really using them a whole lot because I didn’t like how they were on the greasier side. I already have kind of greasy skin to begin with. But after I finally ran out of my Mary Kay face lotion I had been milking for a while I was forced to return to my homemade lotion.

To my surprise I actually love it. After you get past the fact that it’s greasy on application it soaks in! At night this isn’t an issue. In the morning I just allow for a little bit more drying time before I put my make-up on. I’ve noticed my skin is brighter. I haven’t had a break out since I’ve been using it and it makes my face super soft.
                              

To keep the ball rolling in my next post I’m going to make my own face toner and face wash.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog, I always look forward to new posts! Something that I'd like to suggest is maybe taking pictures to track the progress. You mentioned how it made your skin brighter and how you hadn't had a breakout since you've started using it. So if you do anything like this again I think it would be great to see before and after or "progress" pictures over the months!

    ReplyDelete